- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: Wednesday, 26 August 2015 15:05
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 8386
We present the following charters to our clients.
- Deep Sea Game Fishing Charters.
- Reef Fishing Charters.
- Diving Charters.
- Scenic/Island Hopping Charters.
Bom Dia is moored in Pemba- Mozambique. On arrival at Pemba airport, our clients will be met by a member of our crew and transported to our vessel and back after the trip.
On these trips we can accommodate group of six clients who can enjoy five days in utmost comfort while fishing, diving or sightseeing.
Our standard fly in charter is from a Wednesday morning and return on a Sunday afternoon, which can be altered to suit a client's needs, (If possible)
The charter packages include the following :
Return airplane tickets from and to O.R.Tambo Int. Airport.
Meals (fish and chicken), soft drinks, fresh water and local beer.
All the necessary fishing equipment.
Clients must bring their own :
* Lures, poppers, rapalas, casting and jigging rods.
* Light raincoat, hat, quick dry pants and shirts.
* Fishing gloves and deck shoes.
* Suntan Lotion.
* Any other liquor you require and if you prefer red meat, bring your own vacuum packed meat (avoid local meats.)